Because Informz can integrate with many different systems, the way that you sync integrated target groups can vary. Let’s take a look at some of the different ways that you can trigger a sync. Remember, keeping your target groups synchronized with your integrated database is critical!
There are several events that can cause an integrated target group to sync.
- Publishing a mailing to an integrated target group (or a compound target group that contains an integrated target group).
- Manually syncing individual integrated target groups through Informz.
- Nightly syncs:
- All integrated target groups created in the past seven days.
- All integrated target groups included in a mailing in the past 90 days.
- Daily interest list sync.
Please keep in mind that these events are not universal to all integrations. The table below shows which methods apply to each integration:
|Integration||Sync on Publish||Manual Sync||Nightly Sync||Daily Interest Sync|
|netFORUM Enterprise (2013 or earlier)||X||X||X|
|netFORUM Enterprise (2014 or later)||X||X||X|