It’s sometimes difficult to sift through your social metrics, especially when you’re not completely sure which ones are the most important! However, with Informz’s Socializer, most of the hard work has been done upfront so you’ll be ready to start analyzing the information from your connected social platforms. Socializer’s Reports Hub is a one-stop shop for preplanned reports that give you the most valuable insights available into your social media audience and their activity. After all, social media is about engagement, and having the right metrics at your disposal ensures that you know where to focus your efforts.
Accessing the Reports Hub
To access the Reports Hub, simply click Measure on the top navigation bar. Socializer immediately brings you to the Reports Hub. Click any of the report icons (or click the report name in the left sidebar) to open the corresponding report.
Reports in the Reports Hub
Below is an outline of the objective of each report.
- Engagement: Tracks engagement metrics across all your services.
- Facebook Page: Analyzes Facebook page data.
- Twitter: Analyzes Twitter accounts.
- Instagram: Analyzes Instagram accounts and the influence of your images.
- Google+: Analyzes Google+ account activity.
- LinkedIn: Tracks your organization’s LinkedIn presence.
- Monitoring: Provides insights about keywords, sentiment, and influencers.
- YouTube: Analyzes YouTube accounts and helps you decide which videos might be the most engaging.
- Google Analytics: Tracks Google Analytics for your sites.
Each Reports Hub report gathers information directly from a social platform. Likewise, each report uses the terms native to its related social platform. There is some variation in definitions among the different reports (after all, each platform is different!). To help you get the most out of your metrics, you’ll find the key terms for each report defined in the subsections below!
- Audience: These data reflect the total number of fans and followers across all profiles.
- Post Engagement: The total number of likes, shares and comments across all profiles.
- Posts Sent: Total number of posts published to all your social media accounts.
- Mentions: Total number of mentions received across all your social media accounts.
- Audience Split: Audience size of your top profiles and which ones gained the most followers.
- Interactions: Number of likes comments and shares.
- Clicks: Number of clicks when a post contains a trackable link.
- Impressions: Number of times your content was shown, a unique user can have multiple impressions
- Reach: The number of unique users who were served at least one impression of your content
- Page Engagements: The number of people that clicked anywhere within your posts.
- Post Consumptions: The number of people that clicked or created a story anywhere on your page, including liking your Page.
- Reactions: The total number of Facebook reactions (likes, etc.).
- Shares: The number of people sharing your content.
- Comments: The number of people who are commenting on your posts.
- Virality: Number of unique people who interacted with your post divided by the number of people who saw this post.
- Reach: The number of people who saw this post.
- Viral Impressions: The number of impressions of a story created by your users about your page.
- Paid Impressions: The number of impressions of a Sponsored Story or Ad pointing to your page.
- People Reached: The number of people who have seen any contact associated with your page.
- People Engaged: The number of people who sharing stories about your page (these include likes, comments and shares).
- Engaged Users: The number of most active users posting and commenting to your page.
- Daily Exposure: The total number of potential times your content has been shown.
- Post Engagement: The total number of likes and retweets.
- Reach: Reach is the maximum potential audience size who may have seen your Tweets.
- Klout Score: Track your Klout Score to understand how your social influence is evolving.
- Followers: Data reflects the total number followers on your Instragram profile.
- Following: The total number of people you are following.
- Posts: Total number of posts published to all your Instagram profile.
- Followers: Data reflects the total number followers on your Google+ profile.
- Posts: Total number of posts published to all your Google+ account.
- +1's: Total number of +1's given by your audience on your published posts.
- Impressions: Number of times your content has been seen by LinkedIn members.
- Engagement: The total number of likes, shares, and comments.
- Clicks: Number of times viewers of your content have been engaged enough to click through to read the full story.
- Mentions: The total number of mentions across all social media channels.
- Positive: The amount of posts where they were detected by Socializer as positive.
- Negative: The amount of posts where they were detected by Socializer as negative.
- Videos: Total number of videos published to your YouTube account.
- Subscribers: Total number of subscribers.
- Posts Sent: Total number of views.
- Page Views: Total number of page views.
- Visits: Total number of unique visitors.
- Bounced Rate: People who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page (lower the better).
It's Not REALLY Cheating...
Because reporting can be complicated (especially when you’re looking at many different social platforms), Socializer has one additional tool that can help you keep everything in order: report cheat sheets.
To open a report cheat sheet, simply click Report Cheat Sheet at the top of the page. A new browser tab opens that displays a PDF version of the cheat sheet.
This resource is like a roadmap that helps you understand each component within a report!