Syncing is the process where Informz receives information from netFORUM Enterprise. There are several different events that trigger a sync:
- A user logs into Informz.
- A user clicks Refresh Target Group List for a netFORUM Dynamic Query target group.
- A user clicks Refresh Target Group List on the Bridge Configuration page.
- A user clicks the Info menu option on the Target Group List page.
- A user sends a mailing via Informz that includes a netFORUM Dynamic Query target group.
- An overnight sync runs and refreshes the netFORUM Dynamic Queries lists, resyncing all of the netFORUM Dynamic Query target groups.
Syncing is critical because you always want your data from netFORUM Enterprise to align with your data in Informz. By taking any of the steps above that trigger a sync, you can easily keep your information up-to-date and rest assured that your target groups and subscriber lists in Informz are populated with the most accurate data available.