If you are using Informz's landing pages, you'll find that there is a lot of information that you can garner from who visits your pages and who submits your forms. In fact, you might even want to create target groups from these visitors! Let's take a look at how to create a Landing Page Activity target group.
You can now build target groups around two different landing page activity types: viewed or submitted. To further refine these activities, you can specify different criteria:
- Landing Pages or Landing Page Folders to include in the target group.
- Date Range (or Past “X” Days).
- Minimum number of times the action took place.
Navigate to Subscribers > Target Groups and click Create.
Click the dropdown list and select Landing Page Activity.
The Create Landing Page Activity Target Group window opens. Here, you can specify the details for your target group. Please note that all fields are required.
- Name: Enter a unique name for the target group.
- Folder: Click the dropdown list to select a folder for your new landing page.
- Between Two Dates: Opens a date selector where you can a time zone and beginning and end date for subscriber visits
- Relative Date Range (Last Day or Month): Opens a dropdown list where you specify a relative range based on the current date (e.g. subscribers who have visited within the last week)
- Action: Clicking any option opens a landing page or folder selector for the target group (you can select multiple landing pages/folders). There is a dropdown list that lets you specify minimum views or submissions, depending on the target group type.
- Visited Landing Page
- Visited Any Landing Page in Folder
- Submitted a Landing Page Form
- Submitted any Landing Page Form in a Folder
- Info: Enter any details about the landing page target group.
Click Create Target Group to finish.
Refine Your Subscriber Base
Landing pages provide a great window into your subscriber base - one that you can refine even further. If you ever need to focus your mailings toward landing page visitors (or submitters!), you'll be ready to go with Landing Page Activity Target Groups. And, like all target groups, you can even use these in compound target groups to increase your precision!